Vocaloid Garden
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

SeeU's First Official song - Bài hát chính thức đầu tiên của SeeU

Go down

SeeU's First Official song - Bài hát chính thức đầu tiên của SeeU Empty SeeU's First Official song - Bài hát chính thức đầu tiên của SeeU

Bài gửi by Ryukrieger Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:03 am

SeeU (시유, シユ) is an up coming voicebank for Vocaloid3 and the first Vocaloid capable of Korean and the first "Korean/Japanese bilingual" Vocaloid. The voice provider will be artist Kim Tahi (17 year old member of the K-pop girl band "Glam"). She will be released this Autumn (2011) - Vocaloid Wikia
SeeU là 1 thư viện giọng nói trong dòng Vocaloid3 và là Vocaloid đầu tiên có khả năng dùng cả tiếng Hàn và tiếng Nhật. Ca sĩ cung cấp giọng là Kim Tahi (Thành viên 17 tuổi của nhóm nhạc K-Pop nữ "Glam"). SeeU sẽ được phát hành vào mùa Thu 2011 này. - Vocaloid Wikia

Bài hát I = Fantasy là bài hát demo, cũng là bài đầu tiên tuy nhiên nó chỉ là 1 demo và có ca sĩ người hỗ trợ.
I = Fantasy was the first demo song of SeeU, but as its name, it's a demo of the incomplete voicebank of SeeU/Kim Tahi, and it has human backup singing along.

Bài hát "Run" sẽ là bài hát chính thức đầu tiên cô hát.
The song "Run" is her first official song.

Video's Description
A demo starring the new Korean Vocaloid SeeU. The images shown are from a contest with some of the best SeeU artwork. She's shaping up to be a good Vocaloid and she's got a bit of a fanbase already...I'm just waiting for all the arguments about who she sounds like the most (Because we know it's gonna happen). All Credit goes to the original Nico Producer

From NicoNicoDouga:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm15689932
Ryukrieger
Ryukrieger

Zodiac : Aquarius Chinese zodiac : Pig

https://www.youtube.com/user/RyukriegerDenkiteki

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết